Makeup Routine and Skin Care for St. Patrick's Day
Posted on 17 March 2021
Some people like to go all out on St. Patrick's day by stamping temporary shamrock tattoos on and painting their entire face lime green. But Saint Patrick's Day makeup doesn't have to be over-the-top at all, a simple green eye makeup and just a bit of sparkle will add the perfect touch. The trick to going green is to stick to one green element and keep the rest of your makeup neutral.
Ideas for a green theme makeup routine:
- Green hair strands - Temporarily green tint your hair or strands to go with the day. Lime Crime can color your hair temporarily, befitting the event.
- Green Eye Shadow- Always use an earthy tone for the base, add a cut-crease and apply green glitter to make your eyes pop!
- Green Face Tattoos - Green, sparkly shamrocks tattoos are easy to use and can show off your Irish charm.
- Green Eyeliner - Green eyeliner can take your normal cat eye style from drab to fab! Look for theme-based makeup products to help achieve this look.
- Green Nail Paint - Emerald green nail polishes are a must to paint your nails green to celebrate the festivity.
- Gel polish- Gel nails are hot and trending, that last long. With a rich green base, shamrock patterns, and gold glitter, these nails never disappoint.
- Green Lipstick - Pulling off a bold green lipstick look isn't everyone's thing. But some new matte lipsticks out there are creamy and trending.
Everyone has a different comfort zone and they celebrate according to their own likings. But taking care of your skin after the wild face paints and heavy glitters is essential. Let's go over a simple skincare routine to remove the makeup to make our skin breathable.
Basic Skin Care:
- Cleansing - Get a mild and gentle cleanser according to your skin. This removes makeup, excess oil, bacteria, and impurities from your skin surface. Our Vitamin C Cleanser is perfect for removing the wild makeup from your face. It leaves your complexion glowing and radiant.
- Exfoliate - Removing dead cells is important to prevent the clogging of pores and keeping your skin tone even. Check out our exfoliator here.
- Toner - This is the last step to skin cleansing. Our toner removes all makeup residue and hydrates the skin.
- Serum & Masks - Include Vitamin A, C, E in your skincare regime. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and keeps it smooth and plump.
- Moisturizer - Moisturizing is the key to healthy and beautiful skin. Even oily skin needs to be moisturized. This nourishes the skin and prevents it from drying out and developing fine lines. Be sure to try out our moisturizer!
Our products target skin issues and aid in achieving attractive skin. The natural ingredients make the skin breathable.
For more amazing products for glowing skin, visit our website: